M*s are increasingly open, and at our doorstep, but most believers aren’t equipped to share the Good News with them. And many Christians are more focused on confronting and exposing Islam than leading M*s into God’s Kingdom.
Here are some practical steps you can take with others to become equipped to enjoy sharing the Gospel with M*s God brings across your path:
- Prepare, learn and practice with others your personal 1-page testimony of how Christ changed you life.
- Learn and practice with others the Five “Get to’s” of Any3.
- Learn and practice with others the First and Last Sacrifice story.
- Learn and practice with others the Creation to Christ summary of the Bible.
- Read, discuss and apply with others Mike Shipman’s book Any-3: Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime — Win Muslims to Christ Now! (Richmond: Wigtake Resources, 2013), available from ChurchPlantingMovements.com/bookstore.
- Watch, discuss and apply with others the Muslims, Christians and Jesus DVD series by Carl Medearis.
- Watch, discuss and apply with others the Bridges training (Crescent Project DVDs on Learning about Muslims and sharing the Gospel with them).
- Read, discuss and apply with others T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution: The Story Behind the World’s Fastest Growing Church Planting Movement and How it Can Happen in Your Community! by Steve Smith with Ying Kai (Richmond: Wigtake Resources, 2011), available from ChurchPlantingMovements.com/bookstore.
For a more in depth treatment see the Jul/Aug 2013 issue of Mission Frontiers: A Historic Wind is Blowing Through the House of Islam. (I served as assistant editor.)