Church Multiplication: Four Fields Training, Seattle (Redmond), WA
September 2–5, 2016
The Holy Spirit is stirring pastors and church leaders to equip their church members to start church-planting movements throughout the harvest.
“Four Fields” trainings cover how to
- sow seed into communities of lost people,
- nurture disciples there,
- form new churches,
- develop local leaders from within, and
- repeat the cycle.
This training equips church leaders to turn believers from spectators to reproducers, bringing significant increase to the Kingdom of God. This can transform your church, your ministry, your community and your life.
This Four Fields training will engage you directly in:
- meeting and interacting with national leaders and trainers,
- discovering Biblical principles for multiplication
- putting these principles into practice in the harvest,
- experiencing this new training paradigm first-hand, and
- connecting with locals who share your passion for multiplying churches.
Cost: $40/person or $20/first day only (includes lunch daily)
Venue: Redmond Assembly of God 16601 NE 95th Street Redmond, WA 98052
Times: Friday, Saturday & Monday, 9am–4 pm (training)
Sunday, 1–4 pm (in teams, practicing what we’ve learned, looking for houses of peace)
Contact: Julie Rollins with questions @: 206-499-9005 (mobile)
Or email BryantKJones@gmail.com to join the prayer team, receive prayer updates, be alerted to subsequent trainings, or connect with this movement in the Pacific Northwest.
Homework: To prepare for this training, please:
- Study these passages:
- Jesus’ training of the disciples in Mt 8–10 and Lk 8–10
- Paul’s launching of movements in Acts 13–20
- Answer these questions:
- How did they engage the lost?
- How did they share the gospel?
- How did they make disciples?
- How did they form community (church)?
- How did they multiply leaders?
- How did they abide in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
For more info:
- Visit (and share) the Facebook event page:
- Read about the rapidly growing U.S. impact of the global No Place Left movement:
(This is part of an ongoing nationwide series of trainings.)