Do you feel besieged by others wanting you to fund or help with their vision.
What is YOUR God-given vision?
Do you have an unrealized vision for collaborating with others to advance God’s Kingdom; something that has been growing in your heart but may be stalled or not yet moving forward?
What if you could discover and connect with others who share a similar vision?
What could you accomplish together that you can’t on your own?
Such questions lead to this proposal for
A Service to Match Christ’s Body
Around their Shared Visions
This service would empower each member of Christ’s body to …
- Summarize and elaborate their own vision.
- Find others who share a similar vision.
- Ask questions and offer feedback to
clarify differences and similarities of vision.
- Endorse one anothers’ vision.
- Communicate to learn from one another.
- Collaborative to accomplish more together.
For every vision an individual or group has today, other members of Christ’s body are likely to have an overlapping or complementary vision.
Interaction and collaboration are essential but often missing pieces in fulfilling the good works God prepared in advance for us to walk in (Eph 2:10).
We invite your feedback on this proposal to develop a service through which Christ’s followers can find answers to the following questions:
- Who already shares my vision?
- How can we find each other?
- What can we learn from each other?
- What can we accomplish better together?
Matching services currently exist to connect people around shared interests and for dating relationships.
What could be accomplished through a service dedicated to connecting Christ’s body to fulfill Eph 2:10?
To help us assess the value of this proposal,
we urge you to complete this 2-minute survey.