The following is one portion of the Movement Resources listed on this site.
Two decades ago, missionaries seeking to discover how to launch movements in difficult places listed 100 ideas to try. One of the these approaches proved so successful that the list was discarded in favor of the “best practices” refined in T4T. These have since been adapted and implemented in a wide variety of contexts around the world, among Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and even Postmodernists here in the U.S.
T4T involves more aggressive witness than DBS. In Stubborn Perseverance this is adapted into intentional invitations to start prophet studies.
- T4T previewed in Mission Frontiers (Jan/Feb 2011)
- Thirteen 2–5-minute Vimeo.com videos—by David Garrison/T4Tonline
- 45-minute Movements.net audio—Ying Kai interview by Steve Addison
- 35-minute Movements.net audio—applying T4T to the U.S. context
- 7-minute Movements.net video—interview of Ying Kai by Rick Warren
- Training Faithful Trainers videos and other materials
- T4Tonline.org resources
- 25-minute Moody Radio audio interview of Steve Smith
- 30-minute Movements.net audio—interview by Steve Addison
- Mission Frontiers Hastening excerpt—Jesus’ return (May/Jun 2016)
- Mission Frontiers Hastening excerpt—local impact (Mar/Apr 2016)
- Mission Frontiers Hastening excerpt—Perspectives (Mar/Apr 2014)
- Mission Frontiers on the second coming and missions (Mar/Apr 1989)
- No Place Left movement site: NoPlaceLeft.net
- No Place Left saga (book) site: NPL2025.org
- No Place Left 2015 training audios: NoPlaceLeft.net.au/resources
- Four Fields of Kingdom Growth by Nathan & Kari Shank (2007)
If you’d like to suggest additional resources, please use this form:
[contact-form to=’RobbyQButler@gmail.com’ subject=’T4T Movement Resources Suggestion’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]